Andy Gibson is an experienced keynote speaker, trainer and facilitator, and comfortable speaking on a wide range of events and subjects. He speaks internationally on a range of topics including business, innovation, campaigning, psychology and social change, for hosts as diverse as IABC, the Nature Conservancy, the Canola Council of Canada, the Royal Society of Arts, the Guardian and South by Southwest Interactive.
Recent and upcoming talks include:
- A mind for business: using psychology to harness the potential of your staff
- How to be happy, though human: understanding our nature to live and work better
- We are all creative: how everyone can come up with new ideas and solve complex problems
- Changing minds: how Mindapples changed the culture of mental health
- Human 2.0: the risks of human enhancement and the future of evolution
- Mind, body - and spirit? Secular spirituality in the age of reason
- Thoughtful leadership: how to lead with minds in mind
Talks and "lunch and learns" on specific aspects of mental wellbeing and performance are also available through Mindapples.